News & Current Affairs
- Trustfund Microfinance Bank held her 21st Annual General Meeting (AGM) on April 5, 2019
- Trustfund Microfinance Bank wins African's most outstanding premium microfinance bank brand of the year 2018
- Trustfund Microfinance Bank is pioneer MFI in implementation of the rural business plan (RBP) under RUFIN/IFAD/CBN 2017
- Trustfund Microfinance Bank partners with EDO State and Central Bank of Nigeria on MSME Onlending Scheme
- a. Private placement & recapitalization plans: In line with regulatory provision and the need for expansion, the bank has plans to increase its share capital from the current N200,000,000 to a minimum of N1,000,000,000 in the next two years
- b. Trustfund now on NIBSS. We have gone live on NIBSS. This opens up our frontiers to the world. By this, our customers have easy access to us through various electronic banking channels.